Freedom

When I was a kid , freedom was being able to walk barefoot on the rough rocky ground, going out in the street to play soccer, being part of a kids gang. As I grew up, freedom became more civilized, cultured. In high school, freedom was staying up late listening to Pink Floyd songs, smoking while dreaming of travels and meeting new people. It was hanging out with cool "underground culture" crowds. Now, freedom becomes more and more being on my own, able to sustain myself and my passions. I didn't loose freedom, I just lost a conception of freedom. The amazing thing about freedom is that it is always there and nobody can steal it from you. The essence of freedom is in prison, in the street, in palaces, in the desert, in the forest, in cities. Wherever humans are, there is freedom.
#philosophy

Comments